Lelo Engineering Consultant Unip. Lda is an Architectural and Civil Engineering Consultant. The Consultant was established on April 01, 2004 in Dili by East Timor Civil Engineers and Architects, who have strong commitment in Engineering area.
The main goals of this establishment is to provide consultancy services in whole areas of Architectural and Civil Engineering needs.
Most of company staffs have been involved in Government Organization projects in role of Engineering Design and Construction Supervision. Some of company staff have gained their experiences by involving in the construction company to provide Engineering Consultant for the Infrastructures Projects such as Building construction & Reconstruction, Water supply, and Sanitation systems, Electrical and Air conditioner, Roads and Bridges design, and Construction, Repairing Works, Irrigation Systems.
THE OBJECTIVE; of Lelo Engineering Consultant is to put a strong emphasis on developing and employing- unemployed East Timorese with the best skill levels for task at hand. Consequently, a large proportion of the staff in the first five categories as bellow tertiary qualification. While there is a strong emphasis on Lelo Engineering Consultant staff with qualified technicians degrees, the company has good reputation in design and consultancy services in roads and Bridges and Flood Control, building, construction/reconstruction, water supply and Sanitation Systems, Electrical and Air Conditioner Installation, Irrigation Systems and Engineering consultant.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES; Sufficient to ensure that the financial demands of the task are comfortable accommodated.
STAFF NUMBERS; the company currently employees:
|1.||Managing Director||Eng. Ladislau Maria das Dores de Jesus, MM|
|2.||Administration & Finance Division||Amelia Setyorini, SE|
|3.||Architectural Division||Arq. Pedro Pereira Tilman|
|4.||Mechanical & Plumbing Division||Eng. Ladislau M. das Dores de Jesus, MM|
|5.||Electrical Division||Alexandre de Jesus, ST|
|6.||Surveying Division||Aurito Ferreira dos Reis, ST|
|7.||Geotechnical Division||Moises Santa Rita Pereira Tilman, ST|
|8.||Public Relation Division||Celestino Soares, L.Inf|
|9.||Civil Engineering Division||Erasmos Edson Miranda, ST|
|10||Laboratory & Quality Control Division||Moises Santa Rita Pereira Tilman, ST|
|11.||Office Manager||Alarico Moniz, SE|
|12.||Finance Assistant||Brisilda Costa Goncalves, SE|
|13.||CAD Operator||Lucio Tavares Pereira|
|14.||Logistic||Jaime G. dos Santos|
|15.||Support Staff||Afonso Lopes|
FACILITIES; the Company is currently having the following works facilities to support the activities to satisfy the clients.
|Survey Equipment||1 unit|
|PC Desktop||1 unit|
|All in one Printer||1 unit|
|Laboratory Equipment (Soil Boring Test)||1 set|
DESIGN CAPABILITY; The Company is distinguished from many others by being a design, a construction/ reconstruction, an engineering consultant, and a project / programme management organization. Its managers are therefore fully and faith with evaluating designing, specifying, procuring, constructing, installing, commissioning and operating build infrastructure. As well, they have direct responsibility for training, skill development, and skill transfer and labor management.
PEOPLE DIVERSITY AND EXPERIENCES
- Typical of modern East Timor society the LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT work force comprises people of the diverse ethnic background giving in the benefit of multi- lingual staff and the inclusion of a wide range of cultures.
- Many of LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT staff have worked in East Timor even in Indonesia during the Indonesian Government established for 24 years as employers of Public Works / Infrastructure department (Dinas Pekerjaan Umum-DPU) and some of them as a Lecturer of University. In addition, after September 1999 most of LELO Consulting staff has also been working for several International NGOs in East Timor.
ORGANIZATION;LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT Company operates through nine divisions, managing by a Chief of Division. The nine Divisions are utilities the programme Management, Procurement and Finance, These Divisions as follows:
– Civil Engineering Division
– Architectural Division
– Mechanical and Plumbing Division
– Electrical Division
– Surveying Division
– Administration and Finance Division
– Geotechnical Division
– Public Relations Division
– Laboratory and Quality Control Division
A detailed chart of the Utilities the programme management division, is that, in each project required a preliminary assessment of the needs and suggests that suitable resources shall be found largely in LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT Company, utilities the programme management division, but other could be drawn from other division if needed.
CO-OPERATION; The Company has good co-operation with the employer, with the community and with the authorities governing the area.
RESPECT; For ultimate recipients of the aid, for the values of the community, and for the Institutions affecting the task and this is a company’s strength.
MANAGEMENT SKILLS; to successfully integrate the whole package and to complete the task within an agreed budget and time frame determined.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE; To deliver an out comes suited to the need.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND RETENTION; To ensure that the responsible staffs are developed to suit the changing task needs, and to ensure that competent staff are retained.
- To initially an unemployed East Timorese involvement to the maximum practicable level, to improve their skills, and to advance them into responsible position in the task team.
- To progressively increase the level of East Timorese involvement.
LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT Company could provide consultancy services in the fields of Engineering design and supervision, project management, programme management Logistic management, and contracting.
- Programme Management
- Managing a project completely including full control of budgets and finances, adjusting the scope of the programme to satisfied changing needs, while retaining budget parameters.
- Accounting to the employer through accurate and comprehensive reports.
- Project Management
Managing the delivery of certain elements, usually technical, of a programme of works to agreed time cost, and quality parameters.
- Logistics Management
Controlling and supervising the timely and safe delivery of materials to destinations.
LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT Company is a Consultant Company and enable to undertaken the following task and responsibilities:
- Contract with the contractor on behalf of client
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Control
PROJECT ESTI MATION CONTROL AND COST
- Pre-estimating the cost of project, applying sound economic principles to decision making, and recommending preferred options.
- Setting in advance budgets for project and monitoring, as well as managing cost outcomes.
PROCUREMENT; Specifying tendering, tender evaluation, tender recommendation and award, contract administration, quality assurance, and delivery management of project and materials from overseas sources.
ADMINISTRATION; Creating a new system or modifying well-established existing systems and providing personnel to administer project or programme of work.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY AUDITING
- Setting up quality systems to International standards to suit a particular project.
- Auditing established against International quality standards.
EXPERIENCES; So far although new but the LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT has carried out some projects are as follows:
- Surveying and Design for Water Supply Joint venture with Aplimentec Foundation System at Suco Loidahar and Dato Liquica District, fund donated by Japan Embassy in Timor Leste total budget usd 58,000.00, Liquica 2003
- Material testing for Civil Work in Ministry of Public Work Timor Leste (Individual) total budget usd 7,000.00, Dili 2004 – 2005
- Rehabilitation of Maliana – Suai Road (Project EU/RDP II/GTZ)/Individual with total budget usd 20,000.00, Suai 2007-2009
- Design and supervision for Water Supply and Sanitation Project at Laclubar Sub District Joint venture with Aplimentec Foundation (Gravitation System), under DWASH USAID Program with total contract usd 321,300.00, Assignment Value USD 50,000, Manatuto, 2009-2010
- Design and Supervision for Escola Ensino Basico Manleuana Donated by Japan Embassy in Timor Leste, Total budget USD 120,000.00, Assignment Value USD 10,000.00, Contract Award Signed October 2013.
- Consulting Services for Feasibility Study Public-Private Partnership Dili Water Supply Joint Venture with Egis EAU and PT. Egis International Indonesia, Contract Amount USD 452,110.00 Assignment Value USD 35,700.00, Owner: Ministry of Public Work (MTCOP), Contract Award Signed November 2014.
- Construction Supervision of Road Rehabilitation Works of Selected Sections on the Dili_Ainaro Road Lot 4: Bandudatu – Aituto & Lot 5: Aituto – Ainaro Joint Venture with Egis International and PT Egis International Indonesia Contract Amount EUR 639,876.00: USD 3,213,787.00, Owner: Ministry of Public Work (MTCOP), Assignment value USD 526,050.00, Contract Award Signed December 2014
- Construction Supervision of Football Stadium and Tribune in 4 District (Baucau, Manatuto, Gleno/Ermera and Maliana) Joint Venture With PT Egis International Indonesia and PT Multi Karadiguna Jasa, Contract Amount USD 699,300.00, Owner: Secretary of State for Youth and Sport (SEJD), Assignment Value USD 122,200.00, Contract Award Signed July 2015.
- Detailed Engineering Design and Bid Document Preparation for New Bridges in 2019 – Package II. Joint Venture with PT. Cipta Disain Indonesia and PT. Multi Karadiguna Jasa, contract amount USD 570.200.00, owner Ministry of Public Work, contract award signed March 25, 2020.
- LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT Company is a diversified National Company with a considerable depth of financial resources.
- Its mayor strengths are its good management progress, and the way it values the human dimension in delivering its projects.
- It is an eager to do with mutually beneficial business with Government in General Civil Construction/Reconstruction, Water Supply, and Sanitation Systems, Irrigation System, Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance, Bridge and Flood Control, Landscaping. Urban and Rural Developer and Real Estates Water supply and Sanitation, and Electrical and Air Conditioner Installation Projects, and believes it has the capabilities to do this well.
- Provide Engineering Consultant and Project Management in General Civil Construction/Reconstruction, Water Supply and Sanitation Systems, Irrigation System, Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance, Bridge and Flood Control, Engineering Consultant, Landscaping, Urban and Rural Developer and Real Estates, Plumbing, Mechanics, and Electrical & Air Conditioner Installation.
Dili, May, 2021
LELO ENGINEERING CONSULTANT UNIP. LDA
Eng. Ladislau M. das Dores de Jesus, MM